- 15 jQuery Calendar Date Picker Plugins on SmashingApps – In this collection, you will see some of the best jQuery Calendar Date Picker Plugins that will allow you output planners and calendars even more easily. Majority of these plugins are built on jQuery and jQuery UI (User Interface). With this collection, we tend to help those who need frameworks with great functionality.
- BugNET Issue Tracker on CodePlex – BugNET is an issue tracking and project issue management solution built using C# and ASP.NET with MSSQL backend. The main goals are to keep the codebase simple, well documented, easy to deploy and scalable. The project has a clean look to it and is under active development. This is a mature project which has been hosted on Sourceforge.net since 2006 but has now moved across to CodePlex.
- SQL Fiddle – SQL Fiddle is a tool for database developers to test out their SQL queries. If you do not know SQL or basic database concepts, this site is not going to be very useful to you. However, if you are a database developer, there are a few different use-cases of SQL Fiddle intended for you.
- Building Twitter Bootstrap on A List Apart – A year-and-a-half ago, a small group of Twitter employees set out to improve our team’s internal analytical and administrative tools. After some early meetings around this one product, we set out with a higher ambition to create a toolkit for anyone to use within Twitter, and beyond. Thus, we set out to build a system that would help folks like us build new projects on top of it, and Bootstrap was conceived.
- Learn jQuery in 30 Days – Each day you’ll be sent a free video lesson. At the end of the month, you’ll be able to confidently use jQuery in your projects, without help.