I’m reading this book and I find it very inspirational.
The Ten Laws
- REDUCE – The simplest way to achieve simplicity is through thoughtful reduction.
- ORGANIZE – Organization makes a system of many appear fewer.
- TIME – Savings in time feel like simplicity.
- LEARN – Knowledge makes everything simpler.
- DIFFERENCES – Simplicity and complexity need each other.
- CONTEXT – What lies in the periphery of simplicity is definitely not peripheral.
- EMOTION – More emotions are better than less.
- TRUST – In simplicity we trust.
- FAILURE – Some things can never be made simple.
- THE ONE – Simplicity is about subtracting the obvious, and adding the meaningful.
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery